Saturday, November 3, 2012

Teach me your ways

Grace and peace to you my dear friends,

This morning as I was reading in the Word a few verses stood out to me and I want to share them with you here.

 " Teach me your way, O LORD,
        that I may walk in your truth;
        unite my heart to fear your name.
    I give thanks to you, O Lord my God, with my whole heart,
        and I will glorify your name forever.
    For great is your steadfast love toward me;
        you have delivered my soul from the depths of Sheol.
"
Psalm 86:11-13 ESV

May the Word of the Lord speak into your life this morning and lead you in truth. For His love towards you is great and His faithfulness beyond measure. Remember, you are precious in His sight dear friends.

Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good.

For the Joy of Your Faith,
Teagan

No comments:

Post a Comment