Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The Joy of Your Salvation

Grace and peace to you my friends,

Create in me a clean heart, O God,
        and renew a right spirit within me.
    Cast me not away from your presence,
        and take not your Holy Spirit from me.
    Restore to me the joy of your salvation,
        and uphold me with a willing spirit.
"
Psalm 51:10-12 ESV

My friends I want to share these verses with you today because the truth they contain, has been and continues to be, an encouragement to my heart. No matter how far at times I may feel I've drifted or fell from His ways, He is always there with His offer of restoration and joy. How great to know that when we come to Him in humble sincerity, He will set us aright and restore to us the joy of His salvation.

Do you know that Joy my friends?
 
If so, then praise His glorious name for your strength to persevere. However if you are struggling to stay connected and perhaps feel out of step with His Word. There is still great hope and reason to rejoice, for He will never forsake His own. Pour out these words from the Psalmist in heartfelt prayer to your gracious King. He indeed can and will renew your heart and restore your spirit with the joy of His salvation.

Praise and Glory be to His Wondrous name for His mercy and love are beyond measure.
 
For the Joy of Your Faith,
Teagan

No comments:

Post a Comment