Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Sing of His steadfast love.

Grace and peace to you my friends,

But I will sing of your strength;
        I will sing aloud of your steadfast love in the morning.
    For you have been to me a fortress
        and a refuge in the day of my distress.
    O my Strength, I will sing praises to you,
        for you, O God, are my fortress,
        the God who shows me steadfast love.
"
Psalm 59:16-17 ESV

Friends, has God been faithful to you, has He been your port in a storm or perhaps a solid place to stand while things around you have fallen apart? I can not speak for you but my suspiction is that indeed He has been there for you. I know that my own experience bears this out to be true. So let us sing His praise together for He is good.

"Oh glorious God you are ever faithful and true. The only wise God. The sure rock and foundation of our hope and salvation. May praise and glory always be to your great name, because in our pain, in our distress and in our hopeless state you alone were there like a mighty fortress protecting us on all sides with your steadfast love. Thank you Lord God for your grace and mercy and for the comfort and peace of knowing you as savior and king. Amen"

"I will sing aloud of your steadfast love in the morning.
  For you have been to me a fortress
  and a refuge in the day of my distress.
"

For the Joy of Your Faith,
Teagan

No comments:

Post a Comment